WordPress security is very important. Your site will be safe and secure with 24/7 server-side monitoring. If anything out of the ordinary does happen, your site will be wiped out and restored back to normal.
WordPress Security Services
We can help you to secure your WordPress website
- Adopt Market Proven Best Practices for WordPress Security
- 24/7 Monitoring of Website Availability and Service Anomalies.
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, we will be able to restore website back in a few minutes.
- Scheduled Regular Security Penetration Test for WordPress Website
Tips for Securing your WordPress Website
- Check that you have the latest version of WordPress.
- Check that automatic updates are turned on.
- Check that you have the latest version of all plugins.
- Check that you have strong passwords.
- Check that you have 2-factor authentication (2FA) enabled.
- Check that you have a plugin to protect you from brute force password attacks.
- Check that, if you’re using passwords to login, your login form is HTTPS only.
- Check that there’s no account named admin for your site.
- Check that you are not developing over an insecure channel (like FTP).
- Check that the folders in your WordPress installation have the correct permissions.
- Check that the files in your WordPress installation have the correct permissions.
- Check that your separate WordPress sites use separate databases.
- Check that your database is not using the default wp_ table prefix.
- Check that your database user has the minimum necessary set of permissions.
- Check that your wp-config.php file is protected.
- Check that your wp-includes folder is protected.
- Check that you have a secure .htaccess file.
- Check that file editing from the dashboard is disabled.
- Change your domain listing to private, if customers want to find out more about you and your company, create an information page for them.